At Texas Pediatric Dentistry, the health and safety of our patients is our number one priority. We diligently follow the infection control guidelines issued by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including:
- Thoroughly washing hands with disinfectant hand soap before and after each patient
- Wearing the appropriate protective gear such as disposable masks and gloves
- Immediate discarding of all disposable equipment and tools
- Washing and ultra-sonic sterilizing all reusable equipment and tools
- Disinfecting dental stations before each patient
If you have any questions about our infection control and patient safety procedures, please call us or send us an email and we will be happy to put your mind at ease.