In order to give our patients the highest quality of care, our highly trained and dedicated staff members participate in many continuing education courses throughout the year and maintain a variety of certifications. Some of these include:
- Infection Control and OSHA Standards are put in place for patient’s health and safety. Our entire staff is educated and tested on the safety guidelines that these agencies have in place and use them every day.
- HIPAA Training has increased the security of patient’s health information and how it should be handled.
- Jurisprudence Training covers the legal requirements that the staff is required to have over patient safety, ethical boundaries and other matters.
- Coronal Polishing Certification allows our dental assistants to polish our patients’ teeth during preventative cleaning appointments.
- Radiology Certification requires our dental assistants to take courses and pass examinations pertaining to safe and effective dental radiography.
- Pit & Fissure Sealant Certification allows our dental assistants to effectively apply sealants to patients’ molars.
- Special Needs Training instructs our staff members how to effectively treat patients with a variety of physical and mental disorders.